What's new

L'Occitane just announced a CADE edt.

Wow! :w00t:

I really hope this comes to the US soon. I love CADE.

Hope this smells like the old aftershave splash.

I got the body wash as a gift and it was awesome(along with the shaving soap and bowl :001_smile). Ill definitely look at getting a bottle when it comes to the US. Im wondering if this will be suited more for fall/winter wear though. The shower gel was a very heavy scent. Seemed like it had a sandalwood base...so Im guessing the EDT will be the same.

Last edited:
Out-fricken-standing!

I really hope this comes to the US soon. I love CADE.

Hope this smells like the old aftershave splash.

Big +1!

EDIT: If anyone orders a bottle from overseas (if that is even possible) let me know via PM :)

EDIT 2: I sent a message to L'Occitane to ask if and when this will be available in the US market. I'll post what I hear back.

EDIT 3: ugh!

L'Occitane Customer Support said:
Thank you for contacting L'Occitane.

Unfortunately this particular item is unavailable in the US market. I apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by L'Occitane Customer Support

Unfortunately this particular item is unavailable in the US market. I apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Un-freakin-believable. Then again...road trip? :w00t:

Originally Posted by L'Occitane Customer Support

Un-freakin-believable. Then again...road trip? :w00t:

Group buy! The B&B equivalent of a road trip :lol:

Cade was my first high priced soap, well relatively, and I really liked it, but I'm not sure if I'd want to replace it since for the price I can get better soaps. However, I might be interested in a AS or cologne, it was a nice scent!

Last edited:
Cade was my first good soap, and it remains a favorite. If there is a group buy I'd definitely want to participate.

I just went in to my local L'Occitane de Provance store in the mall and they have samples. The sales lady said that it would be available for Father's Day. Is it showing up in the US yet?

Father's Day?! Nice!!!!

I'm wondering if that's the same for the US stores too. I'm in Canada so I'm not sure if we are getting it before or at the same time as you. If you aren't seeing samples in the US stores it might mean that it's not going into the US market yet. Not sure why Canada would get it first if that's the case.:confused1

I was told by L'Occitane (in Canada)

The Return of Cade (in select countries): May 27, 2014

Cade EDT
Cade soap
Cade 'facial fluid'

and

new aftershave balm: Mer & Mistral

new EDT: Mer & Mistral

The Mer and Mistral (strange name..but I don't know French) could be interesting. I found this press release by Loccitane describing the scent: An aquatic, bracing fragrance that opens with notes of citrus fruits before giving way to the powerful blend of cypress, rosemary and pine, swept in from the open sea.Additional notes for the aromatic aquatic include lemon, mandarin, cedar, white amber and musk.

Top Bottom