What's new

Funny garage sale find

It's great that I have friends and family know of my hobby. My mom was out at some garage sales and found this little gem for me:

full

That is one neat cup and one little tiny brush. Here is a picture of it with a Kingsley brush which is a pretty small brush already:

full

I probably wont use the brush any time soon. It's a small boar bristle job that would take forever to lather up my beard. It will just be nice to hold on to. However, the small brush does remind me that the Kingsley has been feeling a bit small on my face. I think I'd like to make the next step up brush-wise for my own personal custom shave feel. :001_smile

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice find! My parents also keep a good lookout but hardly anybody down here is cultured enough to buy stuff like that in the first place so there's a marked shortage of secondhand merchandise like that. Congrats on a great score!

Nice score...i wish my mom would stop and garage sales...she still feels we have too much junk in our house...haha

You'll see that mug on eBay sometimes, it's actually part of a set that includes brush, razor, and stand. And I think that it was originally packaged with a puck of soap. They sold a lot of them when they were made.

Top Bottom