What's new

Blade storage

Blades were lying loose all over the place - I thought it was time to get organized. Found a couple of nice wooden boxes at a store in the city. Thought I would share.

Cheers

Jeremy

PS. Yes, I counted them. If I kept them all to myself, that would roughly (smoothly :smile:) be a nine year supply.

Good God, man! Save some for the rest of us.:w00t:

All I can think of is....I'm glad to see you brought enough for the rest of the class.

If you need someone to share them with, please let me know.

Ghost

Good God, man! Save some for the rest of us.:w00t:

All I can think of is....I'm glad to see you brought enough for the rest of the class.

If you need someone to share them with, please let me know.

Ghost

If you're in the neighborhood, stop by and I'll happily share. One blade or two?

Cheers

Jeremy

If you're in the neighborhood, stop by and I'll happily share. One blade or two?

Cheers

Jeremy

:lol::lol::lol:

just be careful he's not a cartoon fan, you know the ones where they're having coffee and ask "one lump, or two?" and then proceed to whack them with a hammer!
BTW, nice resourcefulness
I have a West Coast Sampler that should last me all of a year, don't know what I would do with that many razors - guess you could try experimenting shaving the areas mentioned in some other threads :biggrin1:

I tried counting and am curious if I'm correct, can you fit about 120 packs per box?

Also, very nice boxes. They'd definitely class up the bathroom.

I tried counting and am curious if I'm correct, can you fit about 120 packs per box?

Also, very nice boxes. They'd definitely class up the bathroom.

Thanks. Didn't have a choice. Had to count them :smile:

Box on the right has 102 packs, box on the left (with the Personnas) has 100. Feathers and Merkurs are packs of 10 blades, the rest are five blades to a pack.

And yes, borderline insanity. But it's neat insanity. However you choose to interpret that.

Cheers

Jeremy

Thanks. Didn't have a choice. Had to count them :smile:

Box on the right has 102 packs, box on the left (with the Personnas) has 100. Feathers and Merkurs are packs of 10 blades, the rest are five blades to a pack.

And yes, borderline insanity. But it's neat insanity. However you choose to interpret that.

Cheers

Jeremy

I think of it as classy insanity. :biggrin:

Georgeous boxes. But what are you going to do if

a. you become a straight razor shaver or

b. merkur or someone else decides to build the perfect DE blade?

Georgeous boxes. But what are you going to do if

a. you become a straight razor shaver or

b. merkur or someone else decides to build the perfect DE blade?

Hmmm... good points. Being a caring, sharing type of bloke, I'll probably donate the blades to the Suicide Assistance Hotline. (I'll keep the boxes to house my SSAD.)

Cheers

Jeremy

please dont start BHAD (blade holder aquisition disorder):lol:

And why not? It fits in with everything else around here.:biggrin:

Because of what happened with Feather blades, most of us who find a blade we like tend to buy more than what we could possibly use in a lifetime. That way we are secure in the knowledge that once someone decides to pull the plug on our favorite blade, we still have stock!

Marty

That when you know you have way too many blades on hand, when you have to acquire storage chests for them!

That when you know you have way too many blades on hand, when you have to acquire storage chests for them!

I looked up 'too many' in the wiki but couldn't find any reference to it. :smile: Obviously this isn't a term understood at B&B .

Cheers

Jeremy

Top Bottom