What's new

What's On Your Desk?

On mine is my Esterbrook 8 Ball Desk Pen with a 2668 nib. I restored it myself (which consisted of replacing the old sack and broken j-bar.) Here is a picture:

$20140508_144044.jpg

It is currently filled with Hero Blue-Black.

I dont keep pens on my desk, just about everything else, which is why the pens dont come here lol, id loose them in the clutter. Nice Esty there, im sure it gets a look or two from incoming people

Sweet pen!

My students would steal my pens if I left them on my desk, so I hide my Lamy Safaris in my pencil-case. :blush:

Sweet pen!

My students would steal my pens if I left them on my desk, so I hide my Lamy Safaris in my pencil-case. :blush:

for me its just the opposite....i've had that on my desk for over a month now. i've prepared myself for the stange look i'll get when someone grabs it and realizes its a f.p., but alas, i haven't had anyone even attempt to go for it yet:sad:

i'm sure my time will come.

View attachment 447028

A few pens on the desk Franklin Christoph Piper. Pelikan M1000 a Kia2 from Kaweco and a Lamy 2000

what kind of nib do you have in that 1000....is it springy? if that is a 1000, then that is about the biggest kaweco i've ever seen. i didn't know they had a line that was that big; how does it write?

The broad has a bit of spring. The fine was very springy too much so for me so I switched to a Broad. Love the pen. The Kaweco Kia 2 is full size and I think it's the same as the sport pens as you could just screw the nib out and swap. The beauty is it's size classic looks and a full size converter for ink. I think it writes well.

The Kaweco Kia 2 is full size and I think it's the same as the sport pens as you could just screw the nib out and swap. The beauty is it's size classic looks and a full size converter for ink. I think it writes well.
thanks for the info...it is a nice looking pen:thumbup1:

^^^all of those pens look awfully nice, but those two in the middle that have a black cap and orange barrel are really sweet looking...what are they if you don't mind me asking?

Last edited:
^^^all of those pens look awfully nice, but those two in the middle that have a black cap and orange barrel are really sweet looking...what are they if you don't mind me asking?
Delta Dolce Vitas, top is the rollerball, bottom is a piston-filler fountain pen, gold fine nib. My all-time favorites. Resin, detailing and quality are awesome. I've had several Deltas, and they are all nice, but that line is to me the top. Check them out!

strop

Now half as wise
Delta Dolce Vitas, top is the rollerball, bottom is a piston-filler fountain pen, gold fine nib. My all-time favorites. Resin, detailing and quality are awesome. I've had several Deltas, and they are all nice, but that line is to me the top. Check them out!

That Delta FP has been on my drool list for a while. Nice to know they write like they look!:thumbup:

so i checked them out...yours is the one with the piston? does it have the sterling silver furniture. the store i was looking at described the c/c as sterling silver but didn't really say the same about the piston model. they both looked the same however.

Top Bottom