What's new

Frag Acquisitions

After trying a bunch of ADP samples I've purchased a bottle of Acqua di Parma Colonia Essenza. It just worked best for me. Not overpowering but still present in the afternoon.

Just this week alone

Dior Leather Oud
Tom Ford Tuscan Leather
Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille
Tom Ford Oud Wood

I'm about to purchase the original Yves M7 but don't know if I should or not

Just received my bottle of Terre d'Hermes EdT - Going on a small fragrance sabbatical to reset my nose/preferences reset for the fall/winter seasons.

Just dropped the hammer on my first real EDT splurge, a 100mL tester of Acqua Di Parma Colonia. I absolutely love the Razorock XXX, and the Colonia seems so highly regarded, I couldn't resist. I'll be sure to weigh in when I get it.
Boy, does this ever feel like a slippery slope...

Just dropped the hammer on my first real EDT splurge, a 100mL tester of Acqua Di Parma Colonia. I absolutely love the Razorock XXX, and the Colonia seems so highly regarded, I couldn't resist. I'll be sure to weigh in when I get it.

Yeah, it is. I've been spending much more time reading on fragrance boards. Such an aromatic world out there!

One positive side to the slippery slope is that I can share a lot of the unisex frags with my wife. She doesn't seem to mind. And now I look forward to going into high end retail shops with a frag counter. I'm hooked on smelling all the new stuff out there.

You will not be disappointed. I have actually been preferring Essenza lately, but Colonia is a fantastic fragrance.

Also since this is my first season of frags it will be interesting to see how my tastes shift with the seasons. I have decants that I don't like right now, we'll see if thats different in a couple months.

+1 on ADP Essenza right now. It's awesome.

Lalique Encre Noir. I've seen this around and heard mixed reviews, but didn't realize that it is basically vetiver on vetiver. I love vetiver!

The ADP Colonia hit the porch today. As promised, I am not disappointed. I immediately noticed the similarities between it and my XXX soap and AS, but the Colonia has so much more depth. Yes, I am the guy at the red light repeatedly sniffing my wrist. Not sorry.

Recently just purchased a bottle of Versace Pour Homme and Adidas for Him. Both I really enjoy the scent from just the cap, but I havent tried Homme on my skin yet.

Last edited:
Despite my quest to be on a fragrance sabbatical, I purchase a bottle of Dior Homme Sport 2012. I am also on the fence about dropping some coin (a large amount) on a bottle of YSL M7.

Acqua classica, great scent and my first from this company. Definitely going to be contacting them about some samples of their other products.

After buying ADP Colonia Essenza, I purchased the regular Colonia also. A little more tame but still awesome.

I've been tearing apart BST for colognes. Some good deals out there.

Top Bottom