What's new

The Person Below Me "Game"

False. I didn't think it was that great so I've never bothered. I have been to a normal lake though :thumbup:

TPBM is very superstitious because they always have bad luck.

True, the human body is about 70% water.
$troll-dad-jumping-smiley-emoticon.png

The person below me likes my previous retort :).

True, sometimes. It's more because my neck is much more muscular than my torso. If I get a shirt to fit the neck, the rest is a tent.
I wore one slightly loose yesterday, yet did not get kicked out. What's the world coming to?

TPBM has tried Old Spice shaving cream.

If memory serves, so I did, about thirty years ago. The canned goo. At the time I thought it was pretty nice.

TPBM has tried shaving with his or her non-dominant hand.

I have and succeeded, I use a straight and use both hands the same. I am almost fully ambidextrous in everyday life too.

TPBM cries during "chick flicks"

False, 28th Feburary 1993. Just barely grasping winter I think. Used to say i was nearly born on a leap year until I found out 1993 wasn't a leap year lol.

TPBM could be late for work like me if he doesn't get off B&B right now.

Very, very false. I hate carbonated beverages - ever since childhood. Yes, I'm weird that way.

TPMB loves Italian food. Especially tiramisu (had a nice one tonight!).

False, I love boots. I went though a pair of runners (sneakers for the USA i think) every 3 months so I bought a pair of military boots that are still going strong for about 3 years now I think.

TPBM misses dressing up for halloween as a kid.

Top Bottom