What's new

Dr. Bronner's Shave Gel

Thanks for the tip on the website. I'm a big fan of Bronner soaps. Actually, this website also looks interesting. Lots of stuff....and decent pricing.

Thanks for the head's up. I use their soap like a fool. I have bars and bottles everywhere so it's nice they're making something to shave with. Really helps with my cash flow problems too :blushing:.

Not only do they carry it, they have an introductory offer. Somehow I already have 5 of each scent on the way...

I don't recall where- but I was aware that there was a planned launch of shaving gels round-about this time...

I wonder if its as great as their soaps?

They make a cream and Charles carries it? Couldn't find it on his site (if you can call it that). What scents are available and how much? Does it lather well?

:blush: Oops...sorry 'bout that......I have the Bronnley shave cream I got from QED. I think it only has one scent, and yes, it does lather well.

Once again...my mistake.....:001_huh:

I wonder if Whole Foods carries it? They seem to be the only place here that carries the entire Bronner's soap line, so I'll check out the situation when I'm there tomorrow. If they do have it, I'll purchase some and let you know how it goes!

Of course, if it burns my face off and blinds me, I will probably not be able to type:death:

I had a look at Whole Foods today and they didn't have it. Probably the only place to get this is online.

I checked in with Whole Foods yesterday and they said they think they're getting it but it's not in yet.

Then in Santa Cruz today I found it at the Staff of Life market. I came very close to buying a tube of lemongrass and lime. There were 3-4 other scent choices, including unscented.

However, I ended up not buying it because it's a gel. My gut instinct is that it's not going to work with a brush and I'm still working through my tube of Burt's Bees brushless. I'm not allowed to clutter up the bathroom with too many products. :lol:

i'm a bit wary of using dr. bronners products.they all seem to contain hemp oil.i do not know if hemp oil can be absorbed by the skin but i do not want to chance it.working in law enforcement a positive reading on a drug test for just about any reason will get you fired.(unless it is an rx drug)then a lengthy appeal with a lawyer draining your funds.i'll wait till i retire before i try dr bronners products, because i find them intriguing and they get good reviews.

Top Bottom