What's new

Truefitt & Hill Samples

Three weeks ago i sent an email to T&H asking for samples. I had pretty much written off the chance of anything arriving until yesterday ! woot!:biggrin:

ultiamte comfort pre-shave oil, shave cream and asb...little packs

samples (same size as trumpers) of
grafton
west indian limes
trafalgar
spanish leather
freshman
clubman

nice samples -

BK

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
I called the T&H store in Chicago and bought some T&H 1805 aftershave splash awhile ago. I spoke with a woman by the name of Rebecca and also asked for a sample of Ultimate Comfort shave cream and West Indian Lime shave cream.

I received a package several days later with the aftershave and UC shave cream but no WIL. There was a note apologizing that they were out of WIL. But she included samples of

T&H Grafton (2)
T&H Rose (1)
T&H Ultimate Comfort (2)
Penhaligon's Blenheim Bouquet (3)
Penhaligon's 1870 (1)
Caswell-Massey Almond (1)

Brittney Jansen? She was really nice to me and I got the same sampler pack you did! I had such a pleasant experience I bought their 1805 and Freshman colognes.

I just recieved me sampler yesterday and was quite impressed. It had the ultimate comfort trio plus SEVEN frag. samples. The simples I received were noticeably larger than trumpers, probably 1 1/2 times.

the T&H sample pack I received was the best one, out of about 7 places. I got everything you did and I found that I really like the spanish leather cologne. Might have to pick up a bottle of that stuff.

I mailed them and a nice guy named Graham in London answered immediately and said he would send samples of everything he had and wondered if any other family members might also be interested...now that's service! :biggrin:

He also said they'd be opening shops here in Japan this September....oh happy days....:biggrin:

Top Bottom