What's new

TOBS Eton College Collection

I have always liked TOBS products. IMHO, the Eton College Collection is the best scent in their lineup. I usually love sandalwood, but I think their sandalwood scents smell more like roses than sandalwood. I love the smell of Truefitt & Hill's Trafalgar shave cream. I plan to buy the aftershave and cologne soon.

I have the cologne for the Eton College. It's a great scent and is not overpowering. It doesn't last real long though and will probably need two applications if you want the smell to stay a full day.

I really only wear cologne for going out so it tends to work just fine for me. Also because its not a real mainstream kind of scent I get a great deal of questions on it.

jazzjayk, that is interesting. I have found that the Eton College after shave alone keeps its scent all day. It does srart to fade in the late after noon, but my wife compliments me on it every time I wear it.

I've never used any of the Eton College after shaves or scents, but the cream is one of my favorites in my entire rotation. I just love the scent…. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Might have to look into the whole collection. :lol:

I just recently received a bottle of Eton College cologne, have already been using the shave cream for a couple of weeks, don't have the AS or any other products from the EC line yet.

I find the shave cream to be mild in scent, a light greeting of citrus that mellows into a citrus/spice scent while face lathering. It's a fine and friendly scent, but doesn't stick around (which is fine, as I usually shave before showering and apply Nivea balm after showering). The cologne is quite forward. When I first got it I immediately sprayed a couple of spritzes on my shirt and was hit in the face with a strong mandarin smell that would not go away. A few hours later it mellowed into a mandarin/spice/florally musky sort of melange. Following that bad episode I changed tactics and now, after my morning shave/shower ritual, the last thing I do before putting my shirt on is to spray my chest once with the cologne and give it a minute to dry down. Then the shirt goes on. I now get several hours of a gentle, fine scent that wafts up and around. A slightly floral citrus perfume scent that's not overbearing, is masculine enough to be confident with, and is comfortable to wear.

A little goes a long way, when applied correctly. This bottle will last a long, long time.

I've never used any of the Eton College after shaves or scents, but the cream is one of my favorites in my entire rotation. I just love the scent…. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Might have to look into the whole collection. :lol:

Interestingly, I don't find the aftershave to be that similar to the cream. I really like it, but wouldn't have known that the shave cream was the same scent were it not printed on it. The AS is nice, though -- citrusy, sharp, long-ish lasting.

I tried to order some Eton College after shave but my shaving gear supplier was out of stock so I opted for some Proraso Aloe Vera/Vitamin E after shave instead. They now have the Eton College back in stock so I'm going to order that along with a new Merkur 34C.

I use the body soap and shave cream, love them both. Need to pick up or trade for some of the AS and cologne. I feel it's the best in their lineup, hands down...but YMMV

Top Bottom