What's new

Another Noob with Shave Den Pics

I just finished building this "shave den" shelf for my bathroom. I had run out of space and wanted to be a little more organized. I love everything about old barbershop stuff as my grandfather was a barber in the 1920's. I had some old oak boards that came out of an old church that I resurfaced and used. I added razor holders on the side that I think work well. It may not be much, but I like it. :001_smile

View attachment 17918

View attachment 17919

SEE THEM BIGGER AT THIS LINK. http://www.badgerandblade.com/gallery/browseimages.php?c=3&userid=6651

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
Very nice. Stick around here for awhile, and you'll need a dozen of those. :lol:

you can say a lot about me, but I'm no carpenter.:w00t:

Like my papa always said, there's people getting paid to do this kind of stuff:biggrin:

Nice going, that is superb :001_smile:001_smile:001_smile

Looks organized from what i can see in the little pictures. Next time when you post pictures of anything shave related, think centrefold. :biggrin:

I would love to post bigger pics but I guess I don't know how. The guide I saw said they could only be max 19.5KB pixels for jpeg. How do I upload bigger? I would love to.

Thanks to everyone for all the great comments! I did figure out how to upload bigger pics. To take a look, I have revised my first post with a link to my pic file in B&Bs gallery. If you click on that link it will take you there. Once there, clicking on a picture will let you see the larger version. Enjoy!

WOW! That's awesome. I'm just imagining the things I could get away with buying if I could build one (or two) of those! :w00t: Nice work!

Top Bottom