What's new

Bought Arlington

Just popped on a Beech wood bowl of Arlington. So giddy that my face is beyond normal recognition now. Can't wait like Bart Scott. :>) I heard it is a good one.

Regards,

Kirk

You now need the aftershave milk or splash.

Heck, throw a shampoo bar and bath soap in the cart and just go for the immersive experience :eek:)

Congrats. It's one of the soaps I'll always have in the stash. I never tire of the scent.

Yes it's a very good soap, and smells wonderful.........and I feel it's a good deal as well, I have been using mine for a straight month and barely put a dent into it. I think it is a good value for the money because it well last a long time. Im guessing three months if I used it exclusively.

Just bought Arlington, in the beautiful beech bowl, lightly used, from fellow B&B member jhadsell1883
- and used it for the first time today and -

It's not as good as everyone says it is ----

--- it's even BETTER.

An astoundingly luxurious feel.

Easy and relatively quick rich lather.

An aroma which is surprisingly subtle but which seems to please the metaphoric better half -

It's truly a fantastic soap - and has more than enhanced the shaving experience.

I picked up the cream a few weeks ago on a whim at a local B&M store.... yes I over paid, but damn is it fine. It really is the best stuff I've ever used.

I have it in stick. Great soap. It compliments with my DRH Windsor, DRH Lavender and DRH Marlborough.
Did I mention I really like DRH soaps? :thumbup:

Older thread but I just tried my DRH Arlington soap tonight. This is great stuff and it makes me want to order the aftershave and possibly the milk. My first experience was with their creams and the rose is fantastic too.

The Arlington stick is Di-No-Mite!

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 127
Top Bottom