Not open for further replies.
Tuesday

Gillette Tech with Personna, Red
Proraso Shaving Foam ¤ Proraso AS ¤ Boss Bottled EDT

Have a nice day, Gentlemen :001_smile

http://www.shm.dk/shave/sotd/2014/05/06.jpg

Wednesday

Japanese rice bowl ¤ PenWorks Silvertip ¤ Gillette Tech with Personna, Red
Geo. F. Trumper Eucris soap ¤ Castle Forbes Lime ASB ¤ Geo. F. Trumper Eucris EDT

Have a nice day, Gentlemen :001_smile

http://www.shm.dk/shave/sotd/2014/05/07.jpg

Welcome back, my friend. I've missed your pics.

Nivea Sensitive and a Capo, to raise the lather up an octave! :) I can dig it
proxy.php

* Richard, excellent photo!

* Aia, fantastic photo, amico mio!

* witeq, wonderful pic!

* Heikki, very nice photo!

* Mike, lovely pic!

* Bob, wonderful image!

* David, very nice photo of the veg!

* Keith, great close-up!

* Antique Hoosier, sweet razor!

* Stuart, good to see you are enjoying the SEs!

* Guy, wonderful picture!

* Soren, sweet pic!

* Rob, another wonderful pic!

* Todd, very nice!

* Scott, great photo!

* KW Driver, wonderful pic!

* mjclark, great looking razor!

* Murray, great colours! Man, you have some lovely items!

* El Druida, hermosa foto, companero!

* Bryan, excellent pics!

Last edited:
Stuart, good to see you are enjoying the SEs!

Got a couple more coming from the US aswell. A bullet tip 'magic eye' and a 'shovel head'. I see your busting put the big guns with that M&F, great colour aswell.

Todays pic for me though is from Mr Clark, he has all sorts going on in his shave cave and here's a superb example of classic shaving style.

proxy.php

Fella's!

A quick change and update for the SOTD forum to help garner a little better community and get more folks involved

Now, instead of using the tabula thread to move back and forth from, we can reply under each pic in the SOTD thread itself.

It used to be similar a few years ago, however so many fella's were re-quoting the same photo's over and over, whole pages would become re-quotes of a single pic, which is why the tabula thread became the standard.

Now you can quote a pic, and instead of the pic itself, a link of the pic shows up.

The idea is that it will create a better sense of community and encourage conversation and more discussion.

So, pop on over to the SOTD thread and give it a shot, I hope you enjoy it and I hope it's a benefit for all!

Fella's!

A quick change and update for the SOTD forum to help garner a little better community and get more folks involved

Now, instead of using the tabula thread to move back and forth from, we can reply under each pic in the SOTD thread itself.

It used to be similar a few years ago, however so many fella's were re-quoting the same photo's over and over, whole pages would become re-quotes of a single pic, which is why the tabula thread became the standard.

Now you can quote a pic, and instead of the pic itself, a link of the pic shows up.

The idea is that it will create a better sense of community and encourage conversation and more discussion.

So, pop on over to the SOTD thread and give it a shot, I hope you enjoy it and I hope it's a benefit for all!

That sounds great. It should make things much easier.

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
Locking this thread as everything can now happen in the regular SOTD thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom