What's new

Poll for RazoRock Stealth Slant users.

Poll for RazoRock Stealth Slant users...

• RR Stealth shaves are very similar in smoothness and comfort to 37/39c shaves.

• RR Stealth shaves are significantly smoother and more comfortable than 37/39c shaves.

• RR Stealth shaves are significantly LESS smooth and comfortable than 37/39c shaves.

• RR Stealth shaves are very similar in smoothness and comfort to Ikon slant shaves.

• RR Stealth shaves are significantly smoother and more comfortable than Ikon slant shaves.

• RR Stealth shaves are significantly LESS smooth and comfortable than Ikon slant shaves.

Results are only viewable after voting.
As we all (hopefully) know, there is THIS very helpful and informative thread where all RR Stealth Slant users are encouraged to post their reviews/experiences with the razor, etc (Hereafter named the "original thread"). This new poll is not intended to replace the original thread in any way… however I think that this new thread will be very useful to those of us (myself included) who were not able to get in on the prototype batch and are very curious about these razors and how they compare to other slants that we are very familiar with.

Hence, this poll has been created. I think that many of us here will find it very informative, so if you are one of the lucky few with a Stealth Slant, you are definitely encouraged to vote! :thumbup: Any additional details about the Stealth Slant, especially about direct comparisons to other slant razors, are also encouraged!

(Rarer slants have purposely been left out of the poll because, since few B&Bers have them, talking about them probably wouldn't be quite as productive. The word "aggressive" has also been intentionally left out, because since everyone has a different definition for it, it's just confusing.)

Please note: This poll has been set up to allow for multiple selections in voting… that way people who have tried both the 37/39c and Ikon can still vote both ways!

Last edited:
I am withholding my full review of the Stealth Slant for a few weeks so I can complete a significant number of shaves and reach a personal consensus.

With that said, I find the Slealth Slant shave significantly smoother than my 39c.

Very interesting poll results so far, guys. Let's keep those votes coming from the lucky Stealth users!!! :thumbup:

Merkur < Razorock < Ikon
good - better - best , not by a significant margin , therefore I didn't vote.

Merkur < Razorock < Ikon
good - better - best , not by a significant margin , therefore I didn't vote.

Interesting&#8230; thanks for contributing your feedback!! Based on what you said, I think the most appropriate vote would be to choose the "very similar" option for both the 37/39c and the Ikon, if you do still feel like voting.

i find it better then the merkur for sure but its on the very same plane as the ikon. just a different feel. they both are excellent though and both very smooth, they each have their own things that separate them. i cant say so far at least between the ikon and the rr slant that i prefer one over the other they both are excellent.

I know I'm arriving late to this party, but I just had my first shave with a RRSS. This razor smokes any slant I've be lucky enough to try. Vintage and current Merkurs get left in the dust. Smoothest shave I can remember actually.

I figure I would post my findings just the same. Up until receiving the RRSS, I've been using the 39c at home and the 37c at work. All 3 of them offer something different that I love. The heft of the 39c is hard to beat. No need to press, and very effective. The 37c is smaller, lighter in weight and easy to maneuver around your face. I can ATG with these two, unlike an OC, and I receive very little irritation. The RRSS however seems to be a different breed. It's very light, and requires a peculiar angle. But the rewards are an effortless and very comfortable shave. I barely feel the blade of my face and wonder if I can even cut myself while using it. The results are fantastic. I can get in an extra pass without worrying about my neck bleeding out. The RRSS is a finely engineered piece of equipment. Everyone should try it at least once. I've been using mine for almost 2 months straight, except for when I shave at work.

This is one razor I hope someone will put in a travelling box (in Europe). I would directly sign up on a list for trying.

It's a tremendous razor.

It is so smooth when you get the angle right that it is difficult to even feel it cutting.

i am mostly an open comb user, and with them you can really feel the blade, not unpleasantly, but distinctly.

Not so with the Stealth.

Top Bottom