What's new

MLB: 2014 Season Thread

Baseball is a nervous breakdown spread out over 162 games.

Ain't that the truth! It's like golf....a love hate relationship is definitely formed. When you're hot....you're hot and your clubs (bats) hit everything and your short game is spot on. When you're in a slump....nothing in the world can save you and others just look on in quiet sympathy/understanding!

And Toronto did nothing to get better...great. Oakland and Detroit sure did alright today though!
I'm bummed about losing Price. I knew it was inevitable, but I hoped he could have stayed through the end of the season. I sure hope he doesn't start when the Tigers are in town in three weeks.

Visiting the kids in Baltimore this weekend.
The Orioles are on fire, at least against the Cards, last night and this afternoon.
12 runs in the first game, 10 in the second.
Cannot say that the Cards were that bad, just that the O's showed huge offense and good breaks!

Saw Jeter's second last game at Fenway yesterday. Hoping to pick up last minute tickets for today. I snapped a pic while he was running to first on maybe his last single? Today will tell...

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 41
Those of us who are A's fans have watched them make sports history. The question now is Do they make the playoffs or have to play game 163? I write this just minutes before the first pitch...

I have to say this now so it won't sound like sour grapes if the Pirates lose, but I don't like this one-game playoff wild card format.

Top Bottom