What's new

The New York Mets

I actually liked it. I thought Ike was done in NY by his his various ailments and and his inability to adjust that loopty doopty swing. While maybe he doesn't have quite the upside we thought Ike had, Duda is more selective at the plate, hits lefties a little bit better and has a low maintenance swing.

Ike was handed the job originally and, I think, given a fair shake, whereas Duda was jerked around more in the past. Let's see what he can do given a vote of confidence for once. It was time for a change.

I could not have said it any better.

[video]http://www.710kmpc.com/Angels_0602220751.mp3[/video]

I think my Angels are back and will contend this year.

$jc69i93rlxeidoomxfhsnaqdy.gif

Sounds like San Jose Sharks, but at least they make the playoffs. Good luck Mets fans as I mss Colon here in Oak.

Colon's been mostly crap for us so far, except for one impressive outing. He's already given up 7 HR after giving up only 14 all of 2013 (and 17 in 2012). I don't know ... the blue and orange takes something from these guys who have succeeded elsewhere.

I'm a long-suffering Mets fan since the age of 6 (I was born and raised in NY). If the bullpen keeps giving games away, it's going to be another long season. Just so you know the scope of my fandom, I was 6 in 1964.

Let's go Mets!!

I'm a long-suffering Mets fan since the age of 6 (I was born and raised in NY). If the bullpen keeps giving games away, it's going to be another long season. Just so you know the scope of my fandom, I was 6 in 1964.

Let's go Mets!!

We have been alive for two Mets World Series Championships. I find some comfort in that.

Been a Mets fan my whole life. Started @ age 14, back in the HoJo, et al days. Before Doc Gooden needed a lot of Docs. I've stuck with them. It's tough. Also a Steelers fan, even in the horrible Bubby Brister years. I stick with 'em. And yes, still a Razorback fan. Always have, always will be. I remember watching games of all the above teams with my Dad. Great memories and can't spoil them by abandoning the respective teams. Go Mets!!

Been a Mets fan my whole life. Started @ age 14, back in the HoJo, et al days. Before Doc Gooden needed a lot of Docs. I've stuck with them. It's tough. Also a Steelers fan, even in the horrible Bubby Brister years. I stick with 'em. And yes, still a Razorback fan. Always have, always will be. I remember watching games of all the above teams with my Dad. Great memories and can't spoil them by abandoning the respective teams. Go Mets!!

Yes!

We dipped under .500 again.

Long season.

Top Bottom