What's new

Flat Cap Help!

Not sure it helps, but I saw one or two in our area Walmart last week. Cheap, certainly; good looking is in the eyes of the beholder.

i have one from stetsons, wasn't too expensive from what I remember but I cant seem to find the one I have anywhere online at the moment

Think it's about time I got my eyes tested again. Thought the thread was titled Cat Flap Help! Thank you William Spooner!

Having been follically challenged most of my life, I have gone through several flat caps. My current favourites are a Christy and an Irish tweed Hannah.

Gareth

Hannah hats tweed caps are awesome, I'm not sure what you consider cheap though. I found a shop on ebay that had them new around $55, I paid around $75 for mine at a retail store. It was still worth the money imo.

I got mine at Sears in early March. It was a Dockers...originally $30. It was on clearance for $9.
have one of those that is too big but just got this $63915C54BK_KHA_lg_v1_m56577569834330572.jpg

I am just starting to shop for one too, toreplace baseball caps for the summer time, I have been looking at some of the Kangol's, any one speak to those..?

Also...I need one that doesnt rise too much in the back, or hang too far over the sides....can someone steer me in the right direction? I too have no local hat shops...I may wait until my trip to las vegas, and find a hat shop out there...

I am just starting to shop for one too, toreplace baseball caps for the summer time, I have been looking at some of the Kangol's, any one speak to those..?

Also...I need one that doesnt rise too much in the back, or hang too far over the sides....can someone steer me in the right direction? I too have no local hat shops...I may wait until my trip to las vegas, and find a hat shop out there...

If you wait until your Vegas trip, there is a hat shop in Mandalay Place that has a good selection. Mandalay Place is the shopping area between Mandalay Bay and the Luxor.

(They also have an Art of Shaving there if your interested)

If you wait until your Vegas trip, there is a hat shop in Mandalay Place that has a good selection. Mandalay Place is the shopping area between Mandalay Bay and the Luxor.

(They also have an Art of Shaving there if your interested)

i know the place well!!..supposedly there is a large hat shop at the Strat too...and I have never been in 16 trips to LV anywhere but on the Duece bus past the Strat on my way Downtown...maybe a good reason to stop in...thanks for the MB tip...

there used to be a good hat shop in the Planet Ho mall, but no more...

Kangols are well made, I have two for the cooler weather - one is vintage - just watch out for counterfeit and don't wear it backwards or you'll look like a DB Hollywood actor trying to be hip hop.

For the summer: The Stetson Poteau is my favorite.

Fall: '70s Era Kangol Tweed (made in the UK) if you can find one, super comfortable.

Winter: Hannah Hats... any of them. All great hats, worth the money.

Top Bottom