What's new

Micro Brewery Only

As I set here reading about my favorite hobby enjoying a growler of my favorite micro brew I pondered the question, is it just me or are there others that only drink micro brew beer. If that's you which is your favorite? Mine is Homestead brewed in Licking County Ohio. I prefer "Over the Ale" which is a 7.4% pale ale.

$image.jpg$image.jpg I enjoy my own hand crafted from my own brewery. :thumbup1:

Last edited:
I have a double tap kegorater in the man cave as well. Just no pics on the ipad. At close to $17 for a sizer of Sam Adams here in NYC. I can make better at less than 50 cents a beer. Although it's 5 gallons at a time.

Oh yeah! There is definitely a correlation here. I am a home brewer too. I have four Perlick taps pouring Homebrew my self out of a converted freezer(keezer). The thread could be moved, but maybe not.... Cheers!

I love craft beer. It's probably my #1 hobby, although I spend more on fine wine. Favorite craft breweries in the U.S. include, but is certainly not limited to: Jolly Pumpkin; RRBC; Summit; Bells; Port Brewing; Crooked Stave; Bear Republic; Surly; Alesmith; ...

and don't even get me started on Belgium ... :p

I am a craft beer drinker too. My favorite is 7venth Sun in Dunedin, FL. There are many good ones in the area. A visit to Cigar City is always a treat. Today I intend to visit Six Ten Brewing that opened recently.

After a good craft brew, it's difficult to go back to the "more commercialized" breweries.

On Untappd too as lpalau

I love craft beer. It's probably my #1 hobby, although I spend more on fine wine. Favorite craft breweries in the U.S. include, but is certainly not limited to: Jolly Pumpkin; RRBC; Summit; Bells; Port Brewing; Crooked Stave; Bear Republic; Surly; Alesmith; ...

and don't even get me started on Belgium ... :p

That's a nice list, sir. Similar list for me, but add Almanac and Prairie Ales.

Is there a difference between a craft brewery and a micro brewery? or is craft brewery the genus of a micro brewery?

Whatever the case, I'm a big fan of Allagash and Ommegang!

I enjoy craft/micro brews. But I wouldn't say I drink them exclusively. I enjoy many of Sam Adams and Sierra Nevadas varieties, as well as Founders. If I have a choice, I always drink a local beer. But I'm not gonna pass just because the selection is limited. Unless the selection only includes the word "lite".

and I'm on untapped as well. Haven't used it much yet, but would love to add a few more friends on there.

Top Bottom