What's new

Leather weather is almost over. last chance for leather. What are your favorites

Spring is here in Seoul and I have maybe another month I can weather my strong leather frags.

What are your favourite leather frags that get put in storage for the summer?

Mine are:
Too much for the heat, these have to go to storage
Knize 10
LM Hard Leather
Leather Oud (Dior)
Tuscan Leather

On a cool night or if I turn up the air con:
Chanel Cuir de Russie
Derby

These I do wear in the summer
Habit Rouge
Alt Insubruck

Last edited:
Pinaud Special Reserve. It's cheap, it lasts for almost eight hours, and it smells like fine saddle leather.

Leather is an element of three of my frags: Dior Fahrenheit, John Varvatos, and Dirty English. I can get away with John Varvatos for a while longer, but not the other two. Dirty English in particular lasts about 15 minutes for me in warm weather.

My absolute favorite, which definitely could be worn into early summer is Dueto Parfums - Golden Boy. Maybe the best on the market.

This is the time I'm pulling out the leather....
bond no 9 brooklyn...
not a over the top leather note, but its there

ps.
But the bottle of aramis WILL be put away...

Last edited:
I find Tauer's Lonestar Memories to be a fantastic summer leather scent. It always reminds me of leather and the smoke of sagebrush fires in the west. But then I wear my Knize 10 in the summer as well (when it takes on a greasy odor that reminds me of my motorcycle leathers (without the sweat).

The Tuscan Leather, however, is likely to not see much use until fall. It's just waaay too much in the heat. Although it might be better in a drier environment (last summer I lived someplace humid, Paris). This summer it's Silicon Valley, which is really dry in the summer. It will be interesting to see how they shift as a result.

Top Bottom