What's new

Looking for someone to make custom razor/brush rack.

I know I've seen a couple of members that can make a custom razor/brush stand out of wood. Something that holds 10 razors or so, and holds 4 brushes. Something like that.

I've searched the vendor/hobbyist forums and can't find who's doing that.

Can anyone help?

Thanks!

Dantheman

I know I've seen a couple of members that can make a custom razor/brush stand out of wood. Something that holds 10 razors or so, and holds 4 brushes. Something like that.

Can anyone help?

Thanks!

Dantheman

Craig (B&B Member chamm) is building me one as I type...should be done soon.
Here's a link to his page: http://www.thecraftybadger.com/

Can anyone help?

Thanks!

Dantheman
Search etsy for a vendor/artist with a shop called DesignByWood
He knows to put function into art. Or the other way around. Actually it is art, in my opinion. Never met him but saw his work on this forum and on etsy, needless to say, I am impressed.

Search etsy for a vendor/artist with a shop called DesignByWood
He knows to put function into art. Or the other way around. Actually it is art, in my opinion. Never met him but saw his work on this forum and on etsy, needless to say, I am impressed.
Wow! DesignByWood has certainly stepped up his game big time. I saw his star pattern 7 razor stand at the beginning of this year and thought "That's nice and creative.", but those new creations are some serious artistry meets functionality!

I know ...
I just cannot find his B&B posts. Cannot remember his user name either.
Fixed that for ya :wink2:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesignByWood?ref=l2-shopheader-name

My apologies. I just realized that you were looking for him on the B&B. I don't recall ever seeing him on here, although I have seen the star 7 razor stand posted from a few people who had purchased them.

Ahhh. NOW I fixed that for ya!
His B&B handle is Coaster88
Here is one of his threads:
http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showth...and-that-I-had-to-share?highlight=brush+stand

Last edited:
Benjamin from DesignByWood is great to work with and makes a BEAUTIFUL razor stand. I am a proud owner of the Black Walnut 7-razor stand and I love it. He also makes a 32 razor stand that I may look into if my RAD kicks back in. It's nice to keep 7 razors in my rotation (1 for each day of the week) "on deck" and ready. He is also very flexible in allowing a buyer to choose a different font for the initials he carves on the top. Having an Irish heritage I chose a nice Gaelic font that just turned out beautiful.

I'm working on a wooden rack that will fit on the Bathroom window sill. I don't have much room in the bathroom. I has three levels and will accomodate 21 razors with a little extra space on the bottom for 2 or 3 cased razors.
Photos to follow.

Dale

Well here is a photo, still a work in progress. I need to sand and stain it.

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 61
Thanks for the reply everyone. I've picked one I like and it's in the works. These are all great examples of excellent work, but I chose the one. I liked and would work best for my circumstances. I'll show pics,after it's complete and in use.

Cheers!!

Dantheman

Top Bottom