What Type of Camera?

What Camera Do Use The Most

• Phone

• DSLR

• Mirco 4/3

• Point and Shoot

• SLR

Results are only viewable after voting.
None of the above. A Leica M2 rangefinder film body, 1 Leica M8 digital body, 1 Leica screwmount body, 1 Nikon rangefinder, 1 4x5 Crown Graphic and a Minox that I bought at a flea market for $8.00. The M8 gets the most use lately. But, the Minox fits in the pocket of bicycle jersey.

Nikon D300. It was way overkill for what i do with it when I bought it and it is still more camera than I'll ever need, but I love the ergonomics.

These days though I probably use my iPhone the most.

Legion

Staff member
Probably a mirrorless system camera, but it is not on the list, since it is not a micro 4/3.

Actually, lately it has been my phone...

Pentax K-5.

It is everything I could want or need in a camera.

I have a host of lenses from 12 > 24mm up to 800mm and true macro accessories.

In the three years I have owned it and used it a lot I have never had a speck of dust need Photoshopping out.

It has been trouble free and obeys my every command.

Really good stuff!

Mickey

Voted SLR, but that's my hasselblad (120 film). Followed by my iphone and then pentax MX (35mm film) then my DSRL, Pentax K5.
If I go by photos that I would post online and for people viewing, it's hasselblad, MX and iphone. The iphone is only for random stuff, like things I need to remember, etc... throw away photos. I only took 1 decent photo on it.

I used the K5 a lot, but I prefer the look of film photos. I mostly use it to take photos for ebay now. It used to be in number 1 spot, but I was never happy with the way digital photos looked.

Last edited:
iPhone 5 for quick shots, and some serious shots as well.

Olympus E-P1 and E-PL2 for the bulk of my work, which most is HDR. I can carry 2 bodies, 4 lenses and accessories in a very small bag, and can fit it all on my motorcycle, with a tripod, for traveling.

seabee1999

On the lookout for new chicks
I have several cameras at home. My main camera is a Nikon D2xs. I will also shoot 35mm (FM2n), medium format (Bronica SQ-A) and large format as well (Calumet CC-400 & Orbitar WA). For quick shots, my IPhone.

I shoot mainly my D200, but I have a host of other film SLR's I shoot fairly regularly. I also have several rangefinders and a Mat 124G.

-Xander

Probably a mirrorless system camera, but it is not on the list, since it is not a micro 4/3.

Actually, lately it has been my phone...

I just recently got a mirrorless camera and am quite happy with it. Nice quality and not too $$.

A lot of very nice gear listed so far! I too can't see the list, but I mostly use my Canon EOS 5DM3 with 24-70 2.8L, 70-200 2.8L, or 16-35 2.8L. The iPhone is handy for quick stuff.

Top Bottom