What's new

Had my first DFS today and to celebrate, a small PIF

After many trials and tribulations and invaluable information gained from this fine forum, my first DFS was had today. I finally realized that the biggest bane of my shaving experience was taking too long of a stroke. Took much shorter strokes today and saw a world of difference. The alum usually screams at me but today there was merely a whisper. Here are the tools that I used--

$20140422_235127.jpg

In honor of this DFS and this fine forum, I am offering a small PIF. A puck of Stirling Soap Co. Texas on Fire and a pack of Astra Superior Platinum blades.

$20140423_003118.jpg

All you have to do is reply with your favorite quote and be in CONUS. That's it. Deadline is 04/30 @ 1900. Happy shaves everyone. Oh, and if you happen to not like the scent of the soap, PIF it on.

Here's my quote to start it off-

"Is it a reasonable thing, I ask you, for a grown man to run about and hit a ball? Poker's the only game fit for a grown man. Then, your hand is against every man's, and every man's is against yours. Teamwork? Who ever made a fortune by teamwork? There's only one way to make a fortune, and that's to down the fellow who's up against you."

Somerset Maugham

"All it takes is one turd in the punch bowl to make my whole soufflé look like crap!"
- 1SG McKnight, HHC Division, 82d ABN (2005)

Wow, great PIF to celebrate a wonderful occasion!
I'm in please!
"You have the voice of an angel. Your voice is like a combination of Fergie and Jesus."
-stepbrothers

Thanks again for the opportunity

I'm in. Thanks for the PIF.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
- Edmund Burke

That's been my favorite quote as long as I can remember. And is honestly one of the reasons I wanted to go into law enforcement.

I'm in...

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe"

Albert Einstein

Nice PIF, makes for good reading, Thanks.

I'm in!

"The dictionary is the only place where success comes before work." Vince Lombardi

Last edited:
Top Bottom