What's new

Vintage No Nonsense PIF - Journeyman Level

Vintage black NN with a few minor scratches, fine italic nib . I got this to compare it to my medium italic NN. Not enough difference between them to keep it. Journeyman level because it tends to be a bit touchy. I don't want to discourage a beginner because I do think the NN is a good pen. You will be on your own for cartridges or converters are available from Terri at Peyton Street Pens (no affiliation just a satisfied customer) or other vendors as well.

CONUS unless you want to cover postage.

I'm too tired to make this complicated. Tell me your favorite flower or bird, and an "I'm in". Random number generator will pick a winner next time I am need to head to the Post Office.

Last edited:
I'm In. Bluebird, and as an extra Azaleas which I had dozens of in Georgia but can't grow in Iowa.

Have been playing with the disposable Varsity pens, would love to try the real thing.

Thanks for the opportunity.

-Moe

I'm in please.
My favorite flower is the Hardy Hibiscus. It just never gets old IMO. We have a few in a lighter pink and a few in darker pink.
My favorite bird the Northern Flicker. Google this bird, it's awesome! And around our area a lot.

Thanks for the chance!

Please count me in. My favorite flower is the Black Eyed Suzan, and for the bird it's a Cackatoo I just love thier personalities.
Thanks for the concideration.

My bird of choice is the white-fronted Amazon, my first buddy was named Bob, and was a resuce Amazon. In retrospect, that was an absolutely horrid choice of bird for a 16-year-old beginner into parrots, an Amazon with PTSD, but after he got over trying to lop my fingers off, he was my best buddy for years. :)

Not in on this one, gimme another hundred posts or so and I'll be up for this kinda thing, but I just couldn't resist pluggin' the Amazons. :)

I'm in. Flower: Cone flower (Echinacea); Bird: Blue-Footed Boobie (mainly because they can be found on the Galopagos Islands and I want to go there someday...and they have blue feet!!)

Top Bottom