What's new

Real red dot Fat Boy on ebay - oops it's gone!

If somebody did a side deal I doubt they would admit it here. Perhaps the seller had second thoughts and wants to keep it...

No. The joker wanted more than $455 for that at the end of the auction based on his "reserve not meet yet". Through the shadow I think I see the what looks to be the beginning of brassing on the handle as it's not the shadow falling on it? I think. Then you have rust on the inside of the base plate. He's hiding the flaws in that razor with taking pics in the zebra light. Not worth $300 IMHO. If he wants to sell it have him take pics in the broad daylight on his kitchen counter so we can clearly see the razor.

Last edited:
Did anyone else see this real red dot fat boy on the 'bay today? It wasn't up for long and has been mysteriously removed and not re-listed. Did someone make a private offer?

Here's the original link:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/261458394025?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

proxy.php

That razor sure does look like it has some plate loss in more than just one spot, with the handle leading the charge. The one shot of the top of only one of the doors is overexposed in sunlight, making it difficult to see if there are flaws. The photo's in his other sold listings are slightly better, though his descriptions fail to mention the flaws. This Fat Boy wasn't his first razor rodeo, so why would he use such uncharacteristically poor shots (not that his other listings were much better) on a razor that could bring high bids?

I have seen some grungy razors shine up Beautifully, That is why sometimes i Don't go by the pictures, Also if seller is hiding some flaws , it would not be to his benefit at all, Some sellers have done this and i just email mail them and let them know i am returning an ítem fue such reasons unless they are Willing to refund X Amount of Dollars to me for such flaws that were not pointed out or shown in pictures.

I have never had a seller ever tell me to send it back, they usually agreeto amount or we come to a Mutual agreement.

Most sellers Don't want to wait for a return, have to contact EBay for final value credit fee, listing fee and PayPal Return. Sellers Don't want to Deal with all that.

Top Bottom