What's new

I'll bet you don't have one of these razors!

$40 damn, very unique, love the Art Deco detail on that. I would put down my straight just to see how this shaves.

I'm fairly sure that what the seller read as "Mirva" is actually "Miwa." I've seen other Miwas like this one below floating around. They all seem like they would snap a modern DE blade in half with that sharp bend in the head, but I've never tried one to comment on that or how they shave.

$739898417_o.jpg

$739898447_o.jpg

Miwa! No wonder I couldn't find anything on the "Mirva" brand. Darn, now I wish I had bid on it. Thanks, Porter, for the information and the photos of the other Miwa model.

$400 for a cased Miwa? I figured it was too good to be true. Still nice though.

Last edited:
Wow I have never seen on of those, Looks like a Nut Cracker, Or Crab Leg Cracker.

It's def a n interesting piece for sure, one kool conversational piece as well.

Thanks for Sharing :eek:)

I was watching this Miwa as well as a couple of others over the last few months. It's just hard for me to justify the expense for something that will be very difficult, if not impossible, to actually use. If I was to spend $400 for a converstaion piece it would have to be for somethind a little nicer. The blades for these are really interesting. They are technically double sided - a hinge connects two single sided blades.

Top Bottom