stillshunter
Where do you live?
near Canberra Australia
What is your age (or) generation?
proudly Gen-X…so early 40s
What are you in the real world?
a public servant. yawn!
What is your favorite shave setup?
Well I am only new to DE shaving and have only just started to appreciate some things I have and move on past the things that don't work so well for me.
- Safety Razor: Edwin Jagger DE89
- Blades: hmmm…me and Derby don't get on. Astra was better, but still have to try Treet and IP Reds…and unless I find my 100 pack from them then onto something sharper. I have a very thick and tough beard.
- Brush: Edwin Jagger EJ362 - Super Badger (medium????). I want so many others….
- Pre-shave: MRGLO - I really like this stuff!
- Cream: Bombed with my first pick, now onto Cella and think next will be 1kg of it!
- Aftershave: Poraso lotion - ouch and then hmmmm...
What are your hobbies and favorite activities?
As my nickname might betray my passion is photography (and mainly film - B+W shot with my 1957 Leica Barnack IIIf). Second to that is simply enjoying the quiet life, especially on my acreage here at home.
What else should the members of B&B know about you?
I am afraid, I am very afraid. I have played with photography for many years and have changed my kit so many times (please don't even ask me to estimate) and hoarded all manner of gear (again please don't ask me to look into some of the boxes). So I can just imagine what my wet shaving future might hold…oh boy!

Last edited:
Top Bottom