What's new

Trumpers Coconut tonihgt.hmm.

After using the GFT for a month or two I was surprised that my first go with the coconut did not lather even close to what the GFT did. Only after using several dollups did I get to where I wanted to be. I think it was just a quirk but what have you found to be the best way to lather this cream? I did try a pass with a face lather and it did great but I love doing creams in a bowl.

Hmm, that's surprising. I find that mixing a small amount (almond-sized dollop) of the Coconut cream with a few drops of water produces an unstoppable lather! I haven't tried GFT so can't comment on how they compare; but Coconut is known to lather very generously.

I could only suggest using a couple of drops more water in your bowl, and also mixing the cream and water with your brush for a bit longer than usual? I have found that it is a relatively 'thirsty' cream. Maybe some of the more experienced guys here could give other suggestions!

I purchased GFT Coconut and while I feel its a good cream I haven't yet feel I have gotten its full potential. I will follow this thread hoping to learn some tips.

Well...I gave it another try. In between I tried my new TOBS Grapefruit and it lathered like a beast. However, I tried the Trumpers for face lather with my Simpson Case....as my kids would say, epic.

Top Bottom