What's new

Blasphemous Vid!

I tell ya, this guy must have the skin of a gator!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LG_--EwXgHg[/YOUTUBE]

I may not like his method, but it's tough to argue with his results and the time spent in his shave.

That being said, I'm oh so happy I'm not shaving like that anymore.

I may not like his method, but it's tough to argue with his results and the time spent in his shave.

That being said, I'm oh so happy I'm not shaving like that anymore.

+1 I was stunned just to watch him go over his face like that, but you're right.

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
That was brutal- just about everything you can do wrong in one neat little package.

Ohh the agony. I must have cringed ten times.

He was cringing more than you ...

First - Can we send him a noob starter kit and make him watch mantics videos ??? Please ???

Second - Mantic should add a link to this vid on his youtube page as a graphic example of what NOT to do

Many Happy Shaves Ahead? ***?

The only reason he is smiling at the end is because that horrible morning routine is over!

I started cringing as soon as I saw him smear that cold canned foam on his dry mug!

In some ways I admire this man, in so many other ways, I pity tha fool.

He looks in pain just applying the canned goo!:eek:

He spent more time shaving his upper lip than the rest of his face...

What exactly was this guy's motivation for making the video? I looks like second unit work from a bad 50's high school hygiene film:

"Blood on the Sink"
They thought they were shaving in paradise, but they were headed straight for disposable Hell!

Or perhaps he was warming up for the American National Gurning Contest.

Yikes...

You're right, there's some red, but after all the time that guy has likely been shaving he doesn't seem to mind. Those are good results in my book.

That was brutal- just about everything you can do wrong in one neat little package.

Some guys were simply not made fot ATG passes. I tell ya, there's absolutely no way a chap with a beard like mine can even go against the grain on first pass, let alone go over and over like this man did.

In truth, I completely envy him for being able to go at it like that. In fact, I wonder if he's able to shave like that everyday.

Um, I hate to break it to you guys, you all are so wrapped up in your little world of trad. wet shaving that you forget there are thousands of more guys who shave like this guy than there are that shave like you!

So, you can't shave like that guy. He can. That doesn't make him a fool.

I drive a Scion Xb. Some of you guys would laugh as you pull away in your Beemers and Acuras. Does driving a cheaper, less thrilling car make me a fool?

-Mason

Top Bottom