What's new

Help requested!

I want to purchase some 25% Donkey Milk Shaving soap from Planete Rasoir.

Know that I'm relatively old (I can use a slide rule), know that I am technically challenged(lack internet savvy), and know that I'm not all that intelligent to begin with...

Any help will be appreciated!

strop

Now half as wise
Sorry for the hijack, but your description of age is utterly brilliant!:lol: I picked up a very nice one in an antique store not long ago, and the younger man standing next to me asked me what it was!

Sorry for the hijack. Now back to regular programming.

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
Posting a WTB in the BST section would be your best bet if you don't want to use Planete Rasoir.

Great descrption of our age. Slide rules got us to the moon and back. Much cheaper than todays verison the spreadsheet. Sorry about changing topic, now back to regular program.

Guess What...

If you can use a slide rule, you are very intelligent. I have mine from high school.
I can only use it for basics now.

Sorry, I haven't heard of this product why do you like it ?

Going to show my youth here... What's a slide rule? :confused1 While I've never heard of this soap (and would be hesitant to try it, given bad past experiences with goats-milk soaps), the BST would be my venue of choice. If not, try to contact the maker directly. Perhaps you could get on a waiting list, if they are sold out at the moment. Regardless, my interest is piqued. Best of luck!

Last edited:
Going to show my youth here... What's a slide rule? :confused1 While I've never heard of this soap (and would be hesitant to try it, given bad past experiences with goats-milk soaps), the BST would be my venue of choice. If not, try to contact the maker directly. Perhaps you could get on a waiting list, if they are sold out at the moment. Regardless, my interest is piqued. Best of luck!
A slide rule is like a calculator but instead of buttons,... ah heck just go to this site and you will learn. It's before my time but I did kinda learn how to use them some time ago. http://www.hpmuseum.org/srinst.htm

Top Bottom