What's new

Not a Registered Member?

For those of you who aren't registered members I just wanted to give you some of my impressions on Badger and Blade.
This community is friendly, helpful and will help you get started with wet shaving. The classified section has saved money on my equipment and the people here really care about giving newbies a good start. So if you are sitting on the fence I highly recommend that you join.
Any other members want to jump in here and speak on their experiences as members, please do!

It was the pictures that finally got me to register! I was lurking for a long time, and then registered weeks before I ever posted. But many of the pictures can't be seen unless you register, and I really wanted to see them!

It's been a great benefit to me, and I thoroughly enjoy the wit that is sprinkled throughout!

Great group of folks here.

I have been a lurker for the past few weeks. I have read a lot of interesting things, and hope to learn more. I am glad that I registered.

Why just lurk when joining in is so much better!? Can't think of any reason not to join. This is a great community to be a part of.

Well said by all. This is truly an amazing place with very kind people. Not something you find often on the web, or in the real world.

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Thank you for this nice introduction thread and for promoting B&B. We greatly appreciate it.

No real reason not to join this international group of fine people and the information here is valuable!!!

Nice endorsement of the site. I lurked for about 2-3 weeks and then jumped in. This is the friendliest chat board I have ever encountered on the 'net.

To be honest I don't remember if I lurked for one or two days or not... I think I registered and introduced myself the same day I found the site, while searching for shaving stuff.

Nice post OP.

Top Bottom