What's new

Clarisonic

SWMBO decided that she wants a Clarisonic for Mother's Day. Unfortunately, there are 4 different models and my on-line research isn't really helping me narrow it down--she also doesn't know which one she wants.

Does anyone here have/use one, or have a wife, partner, girlfriend, etc., who uses one? I'd appreciate recommendations regarding which model is best, if travel size or full size is better, etc. I'm not overly concerned about the price difference if one is significantly better than the other.

Thanks.

My mom bought the Mia Clarisonic a year so ago, and uses the normal brush head. She only has good things to say about it, and from what I've heard from my friends as well is that the Mia is a great model. I would get the Mia 2 since its newer and only 25$ or so more. From what I can tell from the Plus and Aria models is that they have three modes and adjustable timers which I don't think is too big of a deal compared to the Mia 2 model. As for the brush heads, each one helps with different issues so you could just ask your other half what she would prefer. Of course, you can buy different brush heads later on, if needed.

Hope this helps!

My wife uses a Mia. On the various girlie forums and Youtube channels that my wife visits, the original Mia is the preferred model. The Mia 2 has an annoying timer and a useless low speed, at least from what I've heard.

Buy from Nordstrom's or Sephora for free shipping. Don't buy one from Ebay or Amazon, they're fakes.

The normal brush head is all you need. I picked one up at the same time I bought a Mia for my wife.

Last edited:
Thanks, all. We have an Ulta nearby, so I'll stop in, check them out, and decide between the Mia and the Mia 2.

I have a Mia and love it. My complexion has never been better and used right before shaving leads to a great shave. The model I got is a dark gray so it looks a bit more masculine

Wife uses the MIA, and when she got it she got some sort of deal to get one of the cheaper ones free as it was a breast cancer awareness thing. Anyway, she gave me the free pink one to use. Not exactly a manly color, but I gotta tell you, that thing is great for facial cleansing. It's an everyday tool now!

I just got the black carbon fiber Mia 2 from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale and have been using it for the past three days. I think it's good so far. My face feels cleaner afterwards than just using a face wash. I'm going to seriously consider the Plus model with the body brush head for the shower.

proxy.php

Thanks.

I ended up buying the Mia 2 for my wife. I chose that over the Mia because it comes with a 2 year warranty instead of the 1 year warranty the Mia has. So far she seems really happy with it.

Top Bottom