What's new

Hello from a new guy :

Hello all :thumbup:

I'm Scott and a newbie to DE shaving. I've only just recently started and, because I've been lurking around the site, have had a fair bit of success. So I thought I'd join up and be a bit more active.

Anyway I'm from London and love footie, music, movies and curries.

Look forward to getting to know you all :)

I'm Scott and a newbie to DE shaving. I've only just recently started and, because I've been lurking around the site, have had a fair bit of success. So I thought I'd join up and be a bit more active.

Welcome to B&B. Keep posted on your progress.

Hey Scott! Welcome to B&B. it's nice to see guys that are so secure that they share their fetishes with everyone right off the bat. Enjoy the adventure.

Hey thanks for the warm welcome

Footie is football aka soccer. I'm from London, England. A curry is a spicy Asian dish, usually meat or vegetables cooked in a hot sauce :)

Thanks for the education. I kinda had an idea on the first one but was totally out in left field on the second.

Top Bottom