What's new

Anybody ever come across shoes like this in the wild

I saw some dude, possibly a rapper (I wouldn't know) riding in a Benz through Atlanta with his sneakered feet out the window - and it looked like he was wearing real gold sneakers. All I could think of were my bronzed baby shoes that my mom has on a shelf.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
I had a pair like those once but I quit wearing them because every Knight in the 7 kingdoms wanted to challenge me.

I'm going to go against the popular vote and say, "Why not?" Depending on cost and the rest of your outfit . . . but I certainly haven't seen anything like that (affordable or otherwise).

If I remember correctly, a character in Pacific Rim, the illegal smuggler of monster parts, had some sort of half metal shoe.

Never seen them in person though.

I'm going to go against the popular vote and say, "Why not?" Depending on cost and the rest of your outfit . . . but I certainly haven't seen anything like that (affordable or otherwise).

I'll add to this sentiment too...not exactly my cup of tea, but interesting none the less. I however haven't actually seen anything like that out in the wild. But I'm sure I know a couple of guys who would wear them if they found them.

Top Bottom