What's new

Chicago Tobacconists

Gents,

I'm heading out to Chicagoland next week for work and was hoping someone here can suggest a great shop to check out while there. I'll actually be staying in Arlington Heights if that helps. Bummer I'll miss the pipe show by a few weeks.

Thanks!

Iwan Ries
19 S Wabash Ave, Chicago, IL 60603
(312) 372-1306
iwanries.com

+1 million to that. Best one around!

This one I've been to a few times and it's a distant 2nd to Iwan Ries, but that is still saying alot. It's the same distance from Arlington Heights as Chicago, just in the opposite direction

Bull & Bear Ltd Tobacco Shop
1 W. Illinois Street - Fox Island Square - Saint Charles, Illinois

Never been here, but it's in Arlington Height so may be worth a shot

Arlington Pipe and Cigar Shop
546 W Northwest Hwy Arlington Hts, IL 60004
(847) 255-2263

Humidor Cigar Lounge
225 E Ogden Ave, Westmont, IL 60559

and

La Grange Premium Tobacco
48 S La Grange Rd, La Grange, IL 60525 are both fine places for cigars and a place to lounge. Both are about 40 minutes south.

Sorry I don't know of anything closer to you!

Don't know if your into cigars, but I've heard great stuff about Casa De Montecristo and Tesa Cigars in Chicago. Casa has a ridiculous humidor, including one dedicated to hard to find and aged sticks. Tesa has a house blend made by their own factory in Nica that is supposedly phenomenal!

Bear and Bull closed on Jan 31st. The Chicago Pipe Club meets often at 8 to 8 cigars in Villa Park, even though it is more cigar oriented.

Drew

Ed, it looks like they reopened in Naperville right downtown, but it says under grand reopening that it is under new ownership on their website.

Drew

Top Bottom