• Lea

• Irisch Moos

• De Vergulde Hand

• Barbas

Results are only viewable after voting.

Antique Hoosier

“Aircooled”
La Toja hands down

I have owned in shave sticks, TOBS, Tabac, Palmolive, DR Harris (multiple flavors), Speick, Vintage Rose Scented Williams........ a few others............. La Toja is head and shoulders above them all.

This was a little difficult. Arko is a great value and lather's really well. La Toja smells amazing (to me) and it also performs greatly.

I put my Arko in an old twist up deodorant and it works great now but I hated the original foil/paper packaging. La Toja wins it for me.

Honorable mention to Palmolive.

Hard to pick out just one. My favorites are Tabac, Valobra, Speick, and Wilkinson with my current #1 being Tabac.

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
I really seem unable to decide between La Toja and Palmolive. In order to vote I should flip a coin...

I've only tried La Toja and Arko ... and both leave my face feeling amazing so it's hard to pick a winner.

At this moment, La Toja is slightly ahead.

So far my favorite has been Arko. I do have to new sticks on the way a Derby adn a La Toja. I hope I like them both. I have been on a cream kick for a couple of months but its time to dable in the soap areana again.

Top Bottom