What's new

Shave stations.

My wife is starting to complain about my shaving stuff taking up valuable counter space. I was supposed to be getting the basement bathroom to myself but we have family staying down there. So I need a solution for our bathroom. I thought maybe some of you gents could post some pics of your shave stations. Maybe it will give me some ideas.
Thanks everyone.

A closet shaver eh?
You can come out now. Shavers are no longer being beheaded.

Mickey

$uploadfromtaptalk1397734605982.jpg

I don't have a pic, but I picked up a three shelf bookcase at big lots for like 20 bucks that I keep in the bedroom. One shelf gets the shaving supply overflow that doesn't fit in the bathroom, one shelf is dedicated to watches/ pens inks ect., and the bottom shelf gets, you'll never guess, books!

Didn't have room in our smallish med cabinet, so I used two wood CD racks. Mounted them vertically next to the med cabinet and have all my stuff at hand. The after shaves are on my dresser in the bedroom.

Now if I had as many items as some folks here, I'd need a different house......I'd be alone in it though.

$IMG_8548.jpg$IMG_8553.jpg

Thanks! That's a Thäter 4292/6 two-band fan, and it's difficult to put into perspective just how insanely huge it is. It looks large in the picture, and it has a 28/29mm knot. You probably think "well, I've seen a 32mm brush, which is bigger." The numbers lie. That thing is almost comically large. Here is a picture of me holding it with my average size hands:
proxy.php

That being said, it's an incredible brush. Super soft, super white tips. And I can lather my face in one swipe. There's almost enough hair in that knot to build another badger. :lol:

I ended up putting sliding drawers in the vanity and it has given me more access to my goodies and keeps my with happy since I am not taking up counter space. The razor and brush I am currently using stays out and is held on a stand.

$den3.jpg$shaving stand.jpg

I only keep the razor/brush/soap i'm going to use in the bathroom, with the glass i soak my brush in. I don't like loads of shaving gear cluttering up the bathroom.

Then 3x aftershaves, witch hazel, alum and 2x pre-shave oils in the cabinet.

full

Last edited by a moderator:
My wife is starting to complain about my shaving stuff taking up valuable counter space. I was supposed to be getting the basement bathroom to myself but we have family staying down there. So I need a solution for our bathroom. I thought maybe some of you gents could post some pics of your shave stations. Maybe it will give me some ideas.
Thanks everyone.

I have never shared well and luckily we have 5 bathrooms in this house so there is no need to share one of them.

I have my own shave cathedral that is all mine. No girly stuff allowed

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Wow. Some of your dens never fail to amaze me. All my gear fits into a box slightly smaller than A4 size, about 8" high, which in turn lives at the bottom of the cupboard.

Top Bottom