What's new

Erin Go Braugh cigarillos

Since I liked the AlCapones (congac dipped cigarillos), and I was looking for cigarillos for breaks at work when the weather is nice, the Erin's caught my eye in the CI catalog. I was putting in an order, and threw on a box of the maduro Irish whiskeys. They arrived today and I had my first one.

First off, the whiskey notes are very subtle and only a bit sweet, compared to the Al Capones (which is a good thing, those were too sweet, and still sort of harsh to me). The Erin's are very mellow and mild (even though they are maduro wrapper). Great easy draw, lots of cool creamy smoke, and so mellow I could inhale without it choking me. I don't normally inhale, I got distracted on a draw and out of reflex from the ecig and former real cigs, I inhaled partially... and was instantly reminded it wasn't my ecig, but also shocked that it was a pretty smooth mellow inhale. No, the inhaling won't become a thing for me with them. lol

All around a nice fast easy smoke, with some nice tobacco flavor and just the hint of sweet and whiskey. Not at all overpowering on the infused flavor in any way. I'd recommend them for sure to anyone looking for something of this type.

Smoked one last week. This is a great smooth creamy smoke. If you're new to smoking cigars, I definitely recommend this smoke.

I haven't smoked these or Al Capones in a long time. I used to love the Al Capones early on after high school and early in college, I do remember exactly what you mean by harsh though.

I haven't smoked these or Al Capones in a long time. I used to love the Al Capones early on after high school and early in college, I do remember exactly what you mean by harsh though.

The Erin's have none of that harshness factor to them, so I definitely put them way higher on the list of liked above the Al Capones.

Top Bottom