What's new

SCS I blame you

For the third year in a row, I have failed miserably in the Sabbaticals.

I am currently doing a year of SCS in the 3017 thread.

12.16.2013 to 01.24.2014 - SCS Sandlewood... A must replace
01.25.2014 to 03.06.2014 - SCS Mochaccino... A must replace
03.07.2014 to 04.08.2014 - SCS Coconut... A must replace
04.09.2014 to 00.00.2014 - SCS Fairway

I just Ordered
Bacon
Coconut cream 3
Lime 2
Mochaccino 4
Pumpkin 2
Refined2
Sandlewood 2
Woods
Pipe Tobacco
Fairway

I have New Spice, and a few repeats already.... The question is

What should be next ??

I think I speak for all of us when I say BACON, but i'm really interested in the pipe tobacco soap. Heck I'd like a rundown of each scent and what it smells like. SCS, in general, doesn't seem to get the love around here that some others get.

The pumpkin is amazing. Wendy shared the same passion with pumpkin as I do so got the soap and both aftershaves in the great smell. Excellent stuff

I had a limited edition pumpkin-ish sample from them a couple of years ago.

It smelled EXACTLY like hot pumpkin bread just after it is pulled out of the oven. I mean, it was heavenly.

I wonder if the current "pumpkin" shaving soap is the same scent? If so, it's truly an excellent choice.

Ugh.....you guys are killing me. I'm trying to not buy any more soaps for a while! LoL I already have enough to last me for years.

I had a limited edition pumpkin-ish sample from them a couple of years ago.

It smelled EXACTLY like hot pumpkin bread just after it is pulled out of the oven. I mean, it was heavenly.

I wonder if the current "pumpkin" shaving soap is the same scent? If so, it's truly an excellent choice.

That's it... I start a pumpkin every year on October 1

Thanks! I am trying to stay on a soap/cream sabbatical until the fall, but I will add this to a wish list with Barrister and Mann.

How do you compare the Sandalwood to some of the more popular brands like TOBS or Proraso?

Yeah I'm curious about the bacon too. I was going to try a sample of bacon from Stirling but I notice it's not available anymore.

I know you don't have these 2 but smoke & beads and Sugar & fig seem intriguing.

I have never tried TOBS or Proraso, but I like the scent as much as AOS sandalwood.

I'll report back on the bacon

Top Bottom