What's new

Hello all

Hi. my name is Ryan and a friend told me about this site. I have been taking a interest in the classic shave and want to try everything haha. right now I am looking for my birth razor too but am finding hard to come by. It should be a Gillette Super speed or Super adjustable with a date code E4 that's for 1984 not 1959. If anyone can help me find it I would greatly appreciate it.

So far soaps and creams I have used are TOBS and Sterling.

I look forward to chating with you all.

Hi. my name is Ryan and a friend told me about this site. I have been taking a interest in the classic shave and want to try everything haha. right now I am looking for my birth razor too but am finding hard to come by. It should be a Gillette Super speed or Super adjustable with a date code E4 that's for 1984 not 1959. If anyone can help me find it I would greatly appreciate it.

Just type in Super adjustable with a date code E4 on ebay , you should find one.

Welcome! Keep an eye on the BST thread, too. It's nice to be able to buy from a fellow B&B member and you can feel confident that you are getting a fair deal.

Hi Ryan! Welcome aboard!

Thanks everyone. I have been looking on ebay but just have too be patient so far seen all the other years around 1984 but no 1984 yet. the time will come and I will have to be ready hehe.

Top Bottom