What's new

Can anyone suggest a Brush holder?

I didnt think opening a new thread in the brush forum was the 100% right place for my question but feel free to have the mods move it if I'd get a better response.

I currently own an omega (pro 49 iirc) boar brush and its holder is a bent metal coat hanger. I'm completely happy with it...SWMBO, not so much.

I dont mind if its a stand alone or if includes a soap bowl holder. I also have no preference between materials or color. I wouldnt mind if it held 2 brushes and my razor, but once again it isnt a deal breaker. My wife threw a few into an amazon cart for me to look at and the price range was 15-70. The $70 one included soap, bowl and a brush.

Ideally it would be less than 50 (high of 100)and be visually appealing to her as a birthday gift to me. Can you guys suggest something, websites or vendors to check out?

I use the edwin jagger large brush holders. They are black plastic and can sit on the counter or they have double stick tape to go on the wall. They are only $6 each.

I use the edwin jagger large brush holders. They are black plastic and can sit on the counter or they have double stick tape to go on the wall. They are only $6 each.

Lim with jinx, I use AOS brush holders that are as described. I bought them from Nordstrom's website and they have free shipping. Also, if you buy two AOS products you can get a free sample of AOS un-scented shave cream. Plus a few samples for TWOTH.

Oh, Yeah. It's a really big brush. I have a 48 (same brush, but with a chrome handle) and I just stand it on it's base. It doesn't seem to have caused any problems. Just be sure to shake all of the water out of it.

Try this.

$1.99 from Ian Tang or Franks Shaving.

Ten clear ones lined up and attached to a strip of wood with either double sided adhesive tape, hot glue or any other adhesive.
There is also an indent in the back for screw mounting.

Mickey

Last edited:
Top Bottom