What's new

How much AS per application?

I start off cupping my hand and get around 1-2 tsp in the well. Rub together and apply all over.

THEN

I go back and DO IT again to "set the scent", finishing by rubbing shoulders and upper arms with any remaining on my hands. Then I rinse my hands and the bottle, wipe the bottle down and put it back on the shelf.

Aftershave dries fast and even the ones I "modified" with more aloe and glycerin do not leave me feeling "sticky"

This. Absolutely this lol. A bottle of AV Ice Blue gets me through just about a month LOL

I start off cupping my hand and get around 1-2 tsp in the well. Rub together and apply all over.

THEN

I go back and DO IT again to "set the scent", finishing by rubbing shoulders and upper arms with any remaining on my hands. Then I rinse my hands and the bottle, wipe the bottle down and put it back on the shelf.

Aftershave dries fast and even the ones I "modified" with more aloe and glycerin do not leave me feeling "sticky"

I do this also, all over my neck and shoulders and upper arms. I say load it up! Unless you are vegging and then less is more!

About an ounce. Just get a shot glass, fill it with your favorite AS and toss the whole thing into your face. That's why they call it a splash, right?!?

Like others have said, a few drops (maybe a tsp or so?) into the hand, then I rub my hands together and slap it on my face.

I tried Musgo Real AS, but the stuff left my skin so tacky... .

Somebody said Musgo is great, I just used too much. ...

Someone here had a tip to reduce Musgo's tackiness which was to wet your hands a little. Works like a charm!

I also go back for a second app a few minutes later with all my aftershaves... Rub the excess off into my hair like a tonic

THEN

That's what I do also...Don't waste a drop!

I usually use 3 drops and rub my hands together then I apply it to my neck and cheeks. I like a light scent, nothing overpowering.

People are saying X amount of drops... are you guys dribbling out individual drops or what? When you say drops, can I read that as "shakes"?

For me; 3 shakes for my face, then 3 more for my shaved head, any excess gets the neck and shoulder wipe-down treatment.

Last edited:
Just a few sprinkles in my hands rub together and light application to the face and neck...not to overpowering this way

I pour a little pool into my palm. Until recently I'd take that pool and slap it on, but lately I've switched to rubbing it between my hands and then rubbing them both on my face Macaulay Culkin style.

I use 3 or 4 shakes out of the bottle. I prefer to apply to a completely dry face. I feel like when my face is damp it dilutes the AS too much.

Top Bottom