What's new

So I Went to the Doctor.

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
Went to a new Doctor this morning. Just a sinus infection, nothing serious. As I was talking with the Doc he asked if I had any hobbies.:biggrin1: I don't know if the Doc's these days are phishing about gun ownership or what with that type of question, but that's for a different forum. I told him that I collected vintage razors, bowls, etc. He perked up and said, "You mean the old twist to open style razor?" I said, "yeah, you know the Gillette style." So we talked awhile about the past and the time we grew up watching our fathers shave with these type razors. Maybe the Doc's a future convert? Do I need to PIF him a razor or a soap?

Um, YES! He showed interest, that's practically and invitation to have you PIF him some stuff! The same went for the ladies when I was single! :thumbup1:

Be careful, he may think the exposed blade is dangerous and that you are mal-adjusted to modern life (can't get into carts) and have some serious psych issues.

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
Be careful, he may think the exposed blade is dangerous and that you are mal-adjusted to modern life (can't get into carts) and have some serious psych issues.

That's true...by the funny little look he gave me. :blink:I think he was making some notes too.

Went to a new Doctor this morning. Just a sinus infection, nothing serious. As I was talking with the Doc he asked if I had any hobbies.:biggrin1: I don't know if the Doc's these days are phishing about gun ownership or what with that type of question, but that's for a different forum. I told him that I collected vintage razors, bowls, etc. He perked up and said, "You mean the old twist to open style razor?" I said, "yeah, you know the Gillette style." So we talked awhile about the past and the time we grew up watching our fathers shave with these type razors. Maybe the Doc's a future convert? Do I need to PIF him a razor or a soap?

Sure you should. Docs tend to be a little OCD and REALLY get into their hobbies. You'll likely get lots of cool stuff back when he ends up with WAY more than he'll ever use...

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
Sure you should. Docs tend to be a little OCD and REALLY get into their hobbies. You'll likely get lots of cool stuff back when he ends up with WAY more than he'll ever use...

What do you mean, "you'll get lots of stuff back?" Do mean like a free prostate exam?

Top Bottom