What's new

Question for Panna Crema guys!

Thinking about getting one. What's your favorite scent, and what's your favorite thing about this soap? Thanks!!!!

I'll put on my flame suit and go against the current

I wasn't a big fan. Scents were ok but light. Soap performs good but doesn't blow me away. I sold all my Panna.

I've only tried San Francesco. When PC comes back in stock I will be buying more varieties, hówever, San francesco will definitely be on my order again. Intoxicating scent!

I like Namaste. Especially for summer coming up. All of the scents are great though IMO..... some of them are rather light when lathered though.

The best part about PC soap is the yogurt like, slick, creamy lather that takes almost no effort to whip up!!

Ben

Had Labdano and still have a little Vetivier left. I really didn't think the scent stood out at all; just a soap smell.

Lathered like crazy. This was a major plus. Protective and slick, too. Other, equally good soaps are readily available. This and the inexplicable fan hysteria for the soap moved me away from purchasing more. Worth a try, though. You might love it.

Don

I have tried them all and most of the scents are of a similar base but I did not go crazy for them. To me the best ones are the Lavandotto and Vetiveer. They give a fantastic protective shave, thick luxurious lather and are worthy of being up there with some of the elite soaps. I like the small little tubs I use them when I travel.

The shave is high end, the scents are just not the best IMO, They are earthly and a bit on the nuttier side rather than the clean soapy side. I would recommend a strop shoppe baker street or black tie for a slightly better performance with more of a soap scent.

I have just about all of their latest scents and for me, Libanese is the best. True, the scent is very light, but I love that sweet, woodsy fragrance.

I bought an unused tub of the PC Libanais off the BST a while back. It was a nice soap and I 3017'd it. I will say that it's worth trying; however, I did not find it performed (for me) any better than any $9 tub of RazoRock soaps that consistently perform well. I'd probably buy another tub of PC on a whim in the future.

I've tried four of the scents, and the only one I really liked was Namaste. Unfortunately, Namaste also caused a reaction with my skin. It's very good soap though.

Top Bottom