What's new

Body armor

Still have a bunch of work but i traded a $130 .22 for this setup. $uploadfromtaptalk1397513298427.jpg$uploadfromtaptalk1397513309188.jpg$uploadfromtaptalk1397513391274.jpgi removed the neck and chin guards and added the pack.

No, ive had that old colt for a while. I havent been more than 20 feet from it in the last 3 years...a handgun is only good for getting back to the rifle you never should have laid down in the first place. Ill probably be burried with it.

That reminds me of the rifle I bought for my ex (we were married at the time!) - she wanted an M-16 style weapon (former Marine). I researched some options and came up with a Remington R-25 in .308. She really liked it.

In retrospect, buying a highly accurate semiautomatic rifle capable to taking down an elk at a substantial distance for someone I later divorced was, perhaps, not the wisest decision I've ever made. :laugh:

Not to hijack the thread, but I thought "former Marine" meant being in the Marines but having completed active duty whereas "ex-Marine" meant being dishonorably discharged. Am I mistaken? Or is it "once a Marine, always a Marine?"

Not to hijack the thread, but I thought "former Marine" meant being in the Marines but having completed active duty whereas "ex-Marine" meant being dishonorably discharged. Am I mistaken? Or is it "once a Marine, always a Marine?"

Once a Marine Always a Marine. :laugh:

You were not wrong...just pulling your chain.

Like Tony said, you weren't wrong. The former thing is always good for a goof.

To the best of my knowledge the only true Ex-Marine is Lee Harvey Oswald, for obvious reasons.

Top Bottom