What's new

Old Spice shave cream-where is the best/cheapest place to acquire?

Although it seems ridiculous, I have only recently used Old Spice lather shave cream as produced in India. I am...enamoured. I am also terribly pleased to have the option of using a cream that will blend with my habitual and reasonably priced deodorant. The problem is that 10 dollars a tube is a bit steep given the size. While I am given to understand that Old Spice and other Indian creams such as Godrej are much cheaper if purchased in an Indian grocery, no such enterprise exists in my area. I have looked. Ebay offers some hope, but I am loathe to pay and hope for 7 week shipping from the subcontinent. I have been defrauded before. To that end, perhaps someone on this forum could recommend a vendor cheaper than West Coast/Italian Barber? Or perhaps somebody who is sourcing cheaply and locally could be bribed to ship? I think this is a cream worth 3017ing.

No, but you can get the 70gm tube for $6 shipped. I have not had any problems with the good vendors from India. I also get the original Shulton Old Spice AS for $10/100ml shipped.

Cheapest place I seen was Bonanza.Com

Look through the listings. Just a quick search "Old Spice" turned up $12.78 for 3 tubes with free shipping, that's $4.26 per tube. I didn't look at all the listings... you may even find cheaper?

Out of interest what varieties of the cream is everyone using? I got a tube of the lime because I love Old Spice and putting lime in my drinks. My opinion of the stuff is that it smells like dishwashing liquid. Still, it did lather and shave well.

Top Bottom