What's new

Hit an antique store and found

My wife and I seen an antique store on our way home. She asked if I wanted to stop. :w00t: but of course... They didn't have what I wanted, but they had this. I think it was an ok find. I love the fact that my wife is into this as much as I am. $image.jpg$image.jpg
Nothing to get to excited for but it an add on to my collection.

Those Pontiac blades are amazing - same logo as the car company, I wonder if there's a connection.

I asked the guy there, but he didn't know much about it. I seen a lot of moustache cups and asked how they were used and he didn't know either. So I take it he wasn't the owner of the joint. planning on going back to purchas a Roll Razor he had there and maybe someone else is there that can answer some questions.

It was pritty high, commpaired to other ppls finds, but I'm still learning the game. I paid $60 for everything you see and a pink glass plate my wife got for some of her rings. He wanted $75. As for the Roger et Gallet, not sure if I want or should use it..

It was pritty high, commpaired to other ppls finds, but I'm still learning the game. I paid $60 for everything you see and a pink glass plate my wife got for some of her rings. He wanted $75. As for the Roger et Gallet, not sure if I want or should use it..
Sometimes we win some and find some great items for next to nothing.. Others, it's closer to "what it's worth". You didn't get beat up on this one. I've been on the lookout for OS mugs in my walks through thrift & antique shops and haven't had any luck thus far, and I don't think I've seen one go for less than $15 shipped on the bay, but usually closer to 20.

If you had fun finding it, you've won the game.

Nice score!

Top Bottom