What's new

List of vendor's which ships worldwide

Stirling and Maggard Razors also ship across the pond, unless they changed it since I ordered from them.

Thanks, updated the list. Might get one of those Glacial soaps from Stirling, waiting for their reply on shipping rates to Malaysia :wink2:

Hi siewlong - my brother and I own http://customshaving.com and we also ship worldwide. Below is the full list of all the countries we ship to:

American Samoa, Antigua and Barbuda, Australia, Austria, Bahamas, Belgium, Bermuda, British Indian Ocean Territory, British Virgin Islands, Cape Verde, Cayman Islands, Christmas Island, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, Cook Islands, Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern Territories, Germany, Greece, Greenland, Guam, Hong Kong SAR China, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Isle of Man, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kuwait, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Mexico, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norfolk Island, Norway, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Saint Barthelemy, Saint Helena, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Martin, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Samoa, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Trinidad and Tobago, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, U.S. Minor Outlying Islands, U.S. Virgin Islands, Vatican City and Wallis and Futuna.

Cheers,
Brian

Hi siewlong - my brother and I own http://customshaving.com and we also ship worldwide. Below is the full list of all the countries we ship to:

American Samoa, Antigua and Barbuda, Australia, Austria, Bahamas, Belgium, Bermuda, British Indian Ocean Territory, British Virgin Islands, Cape Verde, Cayman Islands, Christmas Island, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, Cook Islands, Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern Territories, Germany, Greece, Greenland, Guam, Hong Kong SAR China, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Isle of Man, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kuwait, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Mexico, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norfolk Island, Norway, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Saint Barthelemy, Saint Helena, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Martin, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Samoa, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Trinidad and Tobago, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, U.S. Minor Outlying Islands, U.S. Virgin Islands, Vatican City and Wallis and Futuna.

Cheers,
Brian

Can't seem to edit the main post anymore, added you to the quote below. Hopefully I someone will tell me why can't I edit my initial post soon.

It's really hard to get wet shaving products here in Malaysia, so I'm trying to make a list of online shaving stores which ships worldwide in order to get the best variety and deals. So if you guys know any, please post them here. Thanks!

Please note that I'm not trying to advertise for these stores. I'm just making list so other wet shavers outside Conus can get their supplies easily.

RV Shaving
Barbiere di Figaro
Gifts & Care
Retro Grooming
West Coast Shaving
Italian Barber
Kent Brushes
Geo. F. Trumpers
Connaught Shaving
Shaving.ie
Bestshave
Maggard Razors
Stirling Soap Co. - Contact them before you make your purchase for shipping rates
The English Shaving Company
Custom Shaving

Last edited:
Hey, does anyone know why I can't edit my original post anymore? Unable to add new vendors to the list...

I might be wrong, but I think posts can't be edited indefinitely, maybe the time frame has expired already ... I'll go and try to edit one of my old posts ...

Edit : As I thought ... after a few days the Edit Post option disappears.

I might be wrong, but I think posts can't be edited indefinitely, maybe the time frame has expired already ... I'll go and try to edit one of my old posts ...

Edit : As I thought ... after a few days the Edit Post option disappears.
Bummer, how am I going to update this thread now?

Do I do it in this thread? Will starting a new thread for this violate any forum rules?

Yes, there's no need to start a new thread every time you wan to update the list, it can be in the comments, people usually see the most recent comments anyway, not the OP.

RV Shaving
Barbiere di Figaro
Gifts & Care
Retro Grooming
West Coast Shaving
Italian Barber
Kent Brushes
Geo. F. Trumpers
Connaught Shaving
Shaving.ie
Bestshave
Maggard Razors
Stirling Soap Co. - Contact them before you make your purchase for shipping rates
The English Shaving Company
Custom Shaving

Top Bottom