What's new

Masters 2014

Another glorious day at the Augusta National. The weather couldn’t be better. What are your predictions? Who do you favor to win?

anyone but Tiger Woods...since he's not playing then anyone in the field :)

I love Tiger. Always been a fan of his. I had the amazing opportunity of meeting him and seeing him in a US Open. Was an amazing experience. But, I get people's hatred of him. When someone is so good and so dominant, and get an abundance amount of recognition and publicity, you are going to get a lot of haters. All that is pretty common, not just in sports either.

But as for this Masters. I am rooting for Bubba and Kucher.

I usually dont care about golf but sometimes Ill watch the masters on the final day. Well Im watching now and cheering for Jordan Speith. Be cool to see a young guy win it. Hes only 20.

It was a great Master to watch. Even though he messed up some critical holes, Speith still had an incredible performance, and he is just 20. Looking forward to watching him in the future.

I really like Bubba and he was my second choice to win it as he did, but I was rooting for Spieth. Would have been so cool to see a guy who can't buy a beer or rent a car win the Masters.

I was rooting for Miguel Angel Jimenez. His cigars, fine wines and hilarious stretching routine make me chuckle. No, they make me jealous. That said, Watson seems like a really nice dude and the Speith kid kept it together pretty well considering he his younger than my putter, driver and fairway woods......

I was rooting for Miguel Angel Jimenez. His cigars, fine wines and hilarious stretching routine make me chuckle. No, they make me jealous. That said, Watson seems like a really nice dude and the Speith kid kept it together pretty well considering he his younger than my putter, driver and fairway woods......

That guy reminds me of the Dos Equis most interesting man in the world guy. :tongue_sm I was cheering for him too.

Top Bottom