What's new

My god, this is just awful. (Horrid candies)

I know one of the stories (the one on the private jet) happened, but it wasn't due to gummi bears. It came from an article on another website.

From what I've heard the results that they describe are accurate if you eat more than a few. Something to do with the artificial sweetener. I'm not going to try it.

Those goo-filled gummies are pretty good. I had a bag of them on my drive to work today. Thanks for the un-recommendation.

I know one of the stories (the one on the private jet) happened, but it wasn't due to gummi bears. It came from an article on another website.

From what I've heard the results that they describe are accurate if you eat more than a few. Something to do with the artificial sweetener. I'm not going to try it.

Sorbitol.

Beware ANYTHING containing Sorbitol.

I got "smacked" on a road trip from LA to 'Frisco. I had to leave after work, so chewed Orbit to help stay alert.

One stick... lost it's flavor....
Next stick... lost it's flavor....
Hmmm... Oh well, I need to stop for gas anyways.....
Oh no.........

stay away from the haribo sugar free gummi bears. The reviews aren't very flattering.

http://www.amazon.com/haribo-gummi-...wkc/ref=dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?showviewpoints=1

Hellbears
Satan's D*arrhea Hate Bears
multi-colored death bears
rainbow colored bag of Damn bears

And others.

The one star reviews are just priceless. I think I'm changing my avatar, they are that funny.

$61cH30Koy8L.jpg

Last edited:
$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398004840.415394.jpg

I mean just look at this! It looks like something from a veterinarian's office. Tamarind is awful as a candy. When I lived in San Antonio a coworker gave me some and I just about puked on the spot.

There's a large mexican population around me, so I see tamarind candys in a number of stores I go to. Always been curious, but never tried them. Just strikes me as someone winning a bet. "I TOLD you if you add enough sugar, anything can be candy!"

There's a large mexican population around me, so I see tamarind candys in a number of stores I go to. Always been curious, but never tried them. Just strikes me as someone winning a bet. "I TOLD you if you add enough sugar, anything can be candy!"

So true. But because of the German influence on Mexican culture they also like sour - I saw kids eating pickle candy. Literally just pickle flavored dust in packets. I'm part German and we made our own pickles but I don't recall pickle flavored marzipan.

So true. But because of the German influence on Mexican culture they also like sour - I saw kids eating pickle candy. Literally just pickle flavored dust in packets. I'm part German and we made our own pickles but I don't recall pickle flavored marzipan.

That must explain the pickle flavored Snyder's chips.
Can't eat them... WAY too salty.

Of course, that goes for any Snyder's chips. They could cut their salt content in half and it would still be too much.

We have scorpions here and they scare the crap out of me. No way I want one near my mouth. Not even a dead one coated in candy. Not on a date.

Top Bottom