What's new

Favorite coconut soap

I'm looking for a candy sweet coconut shave soap for the summer. I'd like to reach out to the community and ask for your favorite coconut soap. Although scent is important, performance always takes priority.

Thanks in advance,

Joe

Avoid Trumpers! (I love GFT coconut oil cream though)

I see that Haslinger do a coconut scent, no idea on how sweet it is, but if the performance is anything like their other soaps it should be a keeper.

+1 on the Trumpers cream...You may find others suggesting Taylor of Old Bond St. coconut cream, which is a good cream, but please keep this in mind...Trumpers formula has real coconut oil and comes in tub-200gms will run about $25...TOBS on the other hand, does not have real coconut oil and comes in a tub-150gms will run about $15. TOBS coconut is good, but Trumpers nailed the coconut game! I use pure coconut oil on my face daily, great for the skin and you'll really see a healthy glow after a little time using it. Happy hunting.

I recommend Petal Pusher Fancies Coconut for an out-of-this-world coconut scent. PPF is a wonderful soap which is very easy to lather, and the room will be quickly filled with a sweet, coconut scent. Mike's is a nice coconut soap, but the scent isn't nearly as intoxicating as PPF.

I just picked up a puck of Haslinger coconut, but haven't unwrapped it. If it has performance anywhere bear Schafmilch, it will be excellent

mikes and mystic waters great performers-both with nice vanilla like coconut scents. haslinger's and razorock have weak scents to my nose, but also excellent performers. not often spoken about-mama bears toasted coconut-unique scent. beechstreetbungalow on ebay sells strong fragrance oil scented shea butter soaps with suntan oil like scent-hawaiian suntan and island coconut. hugos naturals makes a great coconut scented soap that also can double as a great shaving soap.

Top Bottom