What's new

Recommend body bath bar soap

Stirling. I get about 2 weeks from a bar, but we have HARD water, so it takes a bit of soap. If you have soft water and keep the soap dry (I do), I can see 4 weeks/bar. $2.50/bar for unscented, very hard to beat, but I use both unscented and Tea Tree.

Yardley's is great for the money. Not as good as Stirling, but 1/3 the price and available local! I like their oatmeal and almond bar, sweet almond smell but its nice!

My sister in law is making her own soap now, but shes using all veggie products. My skin prefers tallow...

I have tried Mystic Water Bay Rum, Sandalwood, and Irish Traveler and all three are better than anything I ever used before. I like the Irish Traveler best as it compliments Green Irish Tweed nicely. All leave my very sensitive and easily dried skin feeling clean without drying out. Fragrances are nice, though sandalwood doesn't smell sandalwood to me, though it's pleasing. Michelle, the artisan, even has a sampler with all three together.
http://www.mysticwatersoap.com
I also use the hair oil and 2-3 drops keeps my white and very easily dried out hair nice all day.

+1 on the Nancy Boy Signature. I also suggest signing up for the discounts. $7.50 is flat rate shipping, which usually ships same day and arrives crosscountry in two days, until you hit $75 (then it's free) so you could stock up on some of their other products to ease the pain. The shaving cream is awesome.

Puig aqua lavenda bath soap. Got a free bar thrown into one of my orders, went right back and bought six more. Cheap, smells good, leaves your skin soft and clean. Great value for the money. Whilst you're there grab the body lotion and a big 750ml plastic bottle of the cologne. Smell like (what I imagine) a distinguished Spanish gent of days gone by.

A vote for Stirling and QCS. Great soaps and great scents. My skin feels much nicer since I made the switch from the mainstream body wash / soaps.

+1 on Nancy Boy products, have yet to be disappointed in any of them.

Another one that I have become very fond of is Duke Cannon "Big *** Brick of Soap" that I buy from Duluth Trading Company(which I can't say enough great things about). It comes in 3 nice manly scents and at <$6/bar when buying 2 or more it's a pretty fair price. And yes they are BIG.
http://www.duluthtrading.com/store/mens/mens-gifts-mens-gear/mens-skin-care/64757.aspx

So I'm looking at the Duke Canon web site and I have to say that this soap interests me. Any website that sells a Soap variety pack / hatchet combo or Soap variety packs in 30mm ammo cans is meant for men. I also like that this guy obviously supports our troops. Looks like there are actually five different soaps including four bath soaps and a heavy duty hand soap. I may have to order some of these products. I wonder how the shave cream and hair wash perform.

Love the quote on the Duke Canon site.

DUKE CANNON ISN&#8217;T FOR EVERYONE.AND QUITE FRANKLY, HE PREFERS IT THAT WAY.

AFTER ALL, DUKE CANNON DOESN&#8217;T DINE WITH VEGANS AND HE COULD GIVE A DAMN ABOUT YOUR NEW IPAD. DUKE CANNON COMES FROM A DIFFERENT ERA--AN ERA WHEN MEN HAD A GREATER PURPOSE THAN BUILDING SPREADSHEETS AND SPENDING THEIR SATURDAYS AT BANANA REPUBLIC.

IN DUKE&#8217;S TIME, MEN PURSUED MEANINGFUL ENDEAVORS. THEY WORKED WITH THEIR HANDS. THEY TOOK PRIDE IN THE THINGS THEY BUILT, NOT THE THINGS THEY BOUGHT. AND THE MINDSET WAS SIMPLE: MEN WANTED TO WIN, NOT FIND THE "WIN-WIN".

AND THEN THE WHOLE METROSEXUAL TREND CAME AND SCREWED MEN UP EVEN WORSE.

NOW EXISTS A GENERATION OF MEN WHO HAVE SPENT MORE TIME IN A POTTERY BARN STORE THAN A HARDWARE STORE.HELL NO.

NEEDLESS TO SAY, THE DUKE CANNON SUPPLY COMPANY IS NOT A BIG FAN OF THIS TREND. IT&#8217;S TIME FOR MAN TO DEVOLVE, NOT EVOLVE.

So I'm looking at the Duke Canon web site and I have to say that this soap interests me. Any website that sells a Soap variety pack / hatchet combo or Soap variety packs in 30mm ammo cans is meant for men. I also like that this guy obviously supports our troops. Looks like there are actually five different soaps including four bath soaps and a heavy duty hand soap. I may have to order some of these products. I wonder how the shave cream and hair wash perform.

That website is hilarious! Anti-Monkey Butt Powder? Very entertaining!

seabee1999

On the lookout for new chicks
With an order of some Ogallala Bay Rum shave soap samples, I also received a sample pack of their body soaps. I liked the body soaps so much that I ordered 2 bars, one of their sandalwood scent and the other was their orange scent.

With an order of some Ogallala Bay Rum shave soap samples, I also received a sample pack of their body soaps. I liked the body soaps so much that I ordered 2 bars, one of their sandalwood scent and the other was their orange scent.

Which site are you referring to?

Top Bottom